Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scouts Founders Day


Happy Founders Day to fellow scouts all over the world.Personally,I am a scout and we always commemorate this meaningful event on every 22nd February.Also,this will be the 99yh year of scouting in Singapore.
Over the years,scouting had taught me many skills,from day to day skills to leadership skills,etc.
Being in Hougang Rangers also allows me to take part in enjoyable events such as campfires and even the recent District Day held in Serangoon Secondary School.There were games and events like 8x50m scarf relay race,sour grapes and even tug of war.Nonetheless,Hougang Rangers came in 1st position in several events.
Scouting also brought me to several adventurous activities such as abseiling and windsurfing.Sounds fun isn't it?So let me again,wish all fellow scouts a very Happy Founder's Day.